- Resilient agriculture in saline agro-ecosystems under changing climate
- Drivers, stresses and key indicators/parameters of soil salinity and diagnostic criteria for assessment and mapping
- Mechanisms of salinization, its impacts on soils, crops, vital ecological functions and novel strategies for upscaling the saline agro-eco systems amelioration.
- Newer approaches and breeding Protocols
- Alternate land use systems for saline agro-ecosystems
- Climate resilient approaches for higher agricultural productivity of salt affected soils and livelihood security
- Impact assessment, framing dynamic policies, addressing gender and other soci-economic issues for mitigating negative effects of salinization